Each year, the EarthEcho Water Challenge receives thousands of donation requests. While every effort is made to accommodate all requests submitted, donations are limited by the availability of resources.
We welcome you to apply for a donation of test kits if your group meets the following requirements:
- Is a governmental, non-profit, or student/youth organization
- Operates within the United States and is a Title I school or works within a traditionally underserved community.
- Operates outside the United States and is designated as low- or middle-income by the World Bank. Click here to view the list of countries that qualify.
If you (or your organization) received a test kit donation in previous years and did not report data collected that year, you are not eligible for further donations.
When applying for a donation, you must agree to:
- Cover the cost of any duties, taxes, or fees that your government requires for release of donated materials.
- Submit all data collected to the EarthEcho Water Challenge database.
The EarthEcho Water Challenge program will accept online applications throughout the year; however, donations will be granted quarterly as follows:
Applicants Notified of Status
If your group is selected to receive a donation, your kit(s) will ship within two weeks of the notification date. If your group is not selected, you are encouraged to reapply in the next quarter.